Biyernes, Setyembre 16, 2011

Welcome anonymosity!



Welcome to my second attempt of BLOGGING ANONYMOUSLY.:p 


WHY ANONYMOUSLY BLOG?

My experiences are something I really want to share, but I want to make it a little private by keeping my identity anonymous because I don’t want them to know it’s me. Although I have an active blogspot account and a wordpress account. I decided to try blogging anonymously to see how this is going to be patronized by the readers.


WHAT GIVES YOU AN IDEA OF BLOGGING ANONYMOUSLY?
I was given the idea of writing a blog anonymously because it’s more of an experiment to know if people will still going to believe you despite of not revealing your identity. Also, I believe that it’s not the person that makes the blog interesting it’s about the experiences, the lesson and the passion to write. And not to mention blogging anonymously is one of my bucket lists.

DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
I am a mother, a fighter, a comedienne, a loving daughter, a friend, a bitch, a traveler, a fashionista, a stupid girl, a bratinella, a believer of God and anything I can be without trying so hard.

WHAT AM I GOING TO WRITE?
This is going to be all about my experiences, good finds, travels, politics, work, and anything under the sun.

WHO CAN READ?
Anybody, any invertebrates or vertebrates who can read, appreciate, hate, love and whatever! Enjoy!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento