Lunes, Setyembre 19, 2011

Monday Madness

from google

Tonight is the start of Monday madness in the office. I work night shift for the longest of years and been used to sleeping late in the morning, drinking beer in the morning and saying good morning to people even if it’s literally evening in our location.

I don’t really have something in my mind right now, but when I saw this “boss” I knew I have something to write about.

He was from US and a lot of pioneer agents from here know him. His attitude, the way he works, the way he see things and the way he bring people into a chaos.

I hate this guy; I hate his face, his body and him as a person. He is so pathetic, ill mannered and a childish human being who pretends to be one of the educated, professional human being in the office. Hey man! You’re not from here! So stop treating us, as if you own the place. (I wanted to tell this to him.) Everybody seems to honor him, obey him, and love him all for the love of power. Here, if you belong to his group you’re considered one of the untouchables. Untouchables are the society he grouped together to serve him, and gave him information he may need to know, whether office related, or personal information.

Hey, did I just say personal information? Yes, this man loves invading your privacy and creating issues which leads to broken relationships, friends having issues about trust and feeling disappointment and lack of motivation towards your job because of unfair treatment.

Whenever he’s here in the office, it’s like everyone hates their job. It’s like everyone has their fair share of issues and if you’re lucky you become the “hot item”. I once experienced this but I never wanted this whole thing affect me! After all, I came here for work and not to gossip. Now, all I wanted is to have a different boss (he was actually not my boss) but since, he works for the US accounts, he do the trainings for all of US HR agents.

They have a new hot item in the office, and I kinda wish her the courage to battle all of this Sh*t. I hope, she can handle all of the nasty comments, the unfair promotion, the bullying untouchables and this hard headed guy whose really a pain in the friggin’ a**.

I also wish the management of our office find this real soon. But of course, nobody will tell the managers, because they are afraid of losing their job. Of course, who’s not afraid? But, I did try once, I tried talking to my manager with all this but, it did not materialize. Because, all he can say is to let go of the Bad Vibes, they will eventually get a new issue and the topic about you will just die a natural death. True enough it did, but the pain, the friendship being in question, the hopeless wish to step up did not materialize to. = (Sadly, this continues everyday and I suck for tolerating this. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento