Linggo, Oktubre 2, 2011

Feed your heart with HAPPY LEMON.

Truly the greatest gift from God is the fact that we can eat.
I’ve been craving for yummy dessert since last week; I hate myself for reading several blogs about pastries and feel sorry for not having enough budget to buy the cakes, different expensive pastries they keep ranting about. OK- fine! Bitter.

Anyhoo, I’m ecstatic when I finally got to taste HAPPY LEMON. Me and my friends tried the best and the uber famous COCOA WITH ROCKSALT AND CHEESE. I was like???? Really Cocoa with cheese?
Since we’re all first timers when we went to Happy Lemon, we tried the biggest talk of the town the rocksalt and cheese drinks, and true enough…IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST ZIP. 

I love the cocoa and the milk that goes with it, the idea of sweet, salty and everything inside your tongue is really heavenly. I am a fun of salty foods and sweet goodies and I always make sure that if I eat sweets, I have salty food to blend with it. So when I tasted Happy Lemon’s bestseller, I shouted with glee and uttered, CAN I MARRY YOU, Happy Lemon?

Their rock salt and cheese base drinks are best consumed by sipping directly from the cup. It’s really yummy, and will definitely comeback for another one.

And here ends my Happy Lemon experience…happy lemoning :P

Happy Lemon
Locations:
G/F Promenade, greenhills, San Juan
4F Eastwood Mall, Libis, Quezon City
Email:
Website:
http://www.happy-lemon.com

4 (na) komento:

  1. I'd love to try this out, poor me I've never tried this concoction out yet! Thanks for sharing this! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: The New BODY by Burberry Giveaway

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hi Mar,

    I always check your blog.Not to mention I joined your recent contest. You have to try it when you pass by Greenhills or eastwood. Promise it's heaven=) God bless you.

    Lala

    TumugonBurahin
  3. You should try their Lemon Yakult Mousse Spin next time :)




    Itsberyllicious

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Thanks for visiting and your suggestion. Can't wait to try that.=)

    TumugonBurahin